1. What type of services do you provide?
We provide a full range of Translation, Proofreading, Editing, Transcriptions, Localization, Website Translations, Cross Cultural Assessments, Email Translations and Language Assessments.
2. How do you quote for a job?
The cost of translation is calculated on the basis of word count involved and an assessment of the technical difficulty of the document. The quote will include the cost of detailed proofreading, typesetting and editing of the document.
3. Do you accept translation requests on-line?
Yes, please send the request along with the document to us via email and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
4. Can you provide on-line translation?
Yes we can provide on-line translation.
5. What languages do you work in?
We provide translation from English into South East Asian and other languages and vice versa.
6. Are your translators qualified?
All of our translators are experienced, qualified and native language speakers.
||+44 1924 764967
||+44 7753508415 (24 Hours)
| Mailing Address:
||21 King Edward Street
Dewsbury, West Yorkshire